Saturday, 23 March 2013

stila - all you need is love cheek palette

Hey all, 

The title is all in lowercase letters, something that would usually never happen with me. But I couldn't get it to look right, you know? Maybe you don't and it's just me being picky. Regardless, it doesn't matter! We don't have time to get into philosophical debates... 

This review is a bit late seeing as I bought this product around valentine's day and that it is a valentine's day limited edition product. But, you can still grab it at a lot of Mecca stores around Australia or online elsewhere - therefore this review is not a lost cause! 


What I Love 
- Gorgeous packaging (stila always brings it!). 
- Pretty shades that will suit most skin tones. 
- Not too much shimmer, when you get past the initial gold writing. 
- Versatile 

Now on to what I don't love. 

You can see that the gold has vanished and spread its glittery remains around. 
The gorgeous gold writing starts rubbing off during the first use and you will be left with a plain, indented product in no time at all. Also, whilst this gold writing is wearing off - you WILL look like a disco ball. I recommend brushing it all off before planning to put this on your face. When you get past the awkward disco ball glitter phase, it is a gorgeous blush! 

Where to Buy: Mecca Cosmetica/Maxima 

Price: $25.00 AUD 

Swatches 

Individual Shades 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


And now for the swatch of the shades all blended together, this is really the prettiest way to use this blush! 

Blended 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


Did anyone else pick this up? Did you have the same glitter fiasco? 

Hope you all have a great night! 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is pretty!! I want, I want! $25 seems like a reasonable price. I haven't bought make up in the longest time as I have HEAPS of it and have been trying to work my way through it. This is tempting.
    www.lasscreative.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the packaging.. its so beautiful ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the palate is so cute, too bad its got some imperfections you are talking about, i would def like more shimmer in it.
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx