Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick's are one of my favourite lines. They are well formulated, creamy, packed full of pigment and long lasting. I'm also a big fan of matte lipstick's, as I think most shimmer on lips should have stayed in the 90s - where it belongs.
So, I was hella excited when I saw that the matte range was on the shelves!
I just picked out one (a red, of course) to try as I wanted to scope out the formula before diving in and buying them all.
What I Love
- Still creamy and doesn't tug on the skin.
- Highly pigmented, one-swipe colour.
- There are a great range of shades, with this one being a gorgeous red that would suit anyone!
- Matte, but not flat.
- It does not budge! It will stay with you through eating, drinking, showering etc..
- It also smells like fruit, I kid you not!
What I Don't
- It is a little bit drying, as most matte lipsticks are. I recommend keeping your lips hydrated between reapplications.
- It will also accentuate any cracks or dry bits, another reason to keep your lips hydrated.
Where to Buy: Priceline and anywhere else Rimmel is stocked.
Price: $11.95 or $12.95 AUD (I'm sorry, I can't remember exactly and can't track it down on the site).
On My Lips
Hope you all have a great night! xx