Monday, 25 March 2013

On My Lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in Kiss of Life (111)

Hey all, 

Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick's are one of my favourite lines. They are well formulated, creamy, packed full of pigment and long lasting. I'm also a big fan of matte lipstick's, as I think most shimmer on lips should have stayed in the 90s - where it belongs. 

So, I was hella excited when I saw that the matte range was on the shelves! 

I just picked out one (a red, of course) to try as I wanted to scope out the formula before diving in and buying them all.


What I Love 
- Still creamy and doesn't tug on the skin. 
- Highly pigmented, one-swipe colour. 
- There are a great range of shades, with this one being a gorgeous red that would suit anyone! 
- Matte, but not flat. 
- It does not budge! It will stay with you through eating, drinking, showering etc..
- It also smells like fruit, I kid you not! 

What I Don't 
- It is a little bit drying, as most matte lipsticks are. I recommend keeping your lips hydrated between reapplications. 
- It will also accentuate any cracks or dry bits, another reason to keep your lips hydrated. 

Where to Buy: Priceline and anywhere else Rimmel is stocked. 

Price: $11.95 or $12.95 AUD (I'm sorry, I can't remember exactly and can't track it down on the site). 

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


On My Lips 


It's a gorgeous lippy and another success story for Rimmel. Three cheers!


Hope you all have a great night! xx


3 comments:

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx