Saturday, 16 March 2013

Heart Beauty Magazine

Hey all, 

Well, this is happy news! Very happy news! 

Australia is finally getting its own beauty publication to follow the likes of Allure. 

Heart Beauty Magazine will hit the stands Easter this year and will definitely keep all us beauty fans excited! It will cover new beauty products/services, speak to industry leaders and stories from beauty experts. 

The first issue will contain LOOKS pages featuring work by Rae Morris, Nigel Stanislaus, Rachel Montgomery, Byron Turnbull and Michael Wolff. 

Issues are printed quarterly and retail for $8.95 at newsagents. 

Subscriptions are available from heartbeautymagazine.com for $26.85.

I'm excited, are you? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx