Wednesday, 20 March 2013

evo - The Great Hydrator Moisture Mask

Hey all,

My hair has now nearly hit waist length, due to a mix of my hectic schedule and the fact that my hairdresser vanished (don't they always?!). But despite being drastically overdue for a trim, I can proudly say that my locks remain healthy. 

Thank hell for that! 

This is the product I believe has kept them looking shiny and feeling soft. 



What I Love 
- Great for long hair. 
- Locks in moisture, creates shine, keeps hair feeling soft. 
- Helps keep split ends at bay. 
- Smells great. 
- Washes out without leaving a residue. 
- Packaging makes it easy to use, no tubs in sight! 

Where to Buy: Adore Beauty, My HAIRCARE

Price: $29.95 AUD

Isn't the packaging adorable?


Sorry for the dim photographs! These pictures were taken in the big wet we had in Brisbane recently!

Hope you all have a great night! xx

*This product was provided for consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx