Saturday, 2 February 2013

Elianto Single Eyeshadow's

Hey all, 

I showed these shadow's in my Malaysia Haul post, as my mum brought them back for me on her last trip there. 

I have a long standing love for Malaysian brand Elianto and already have quite a few of these shadows hidden away - I will always welcome more though! 

Silver Grey, Blue Tahiti, Purple Night, Celery Green & Lavender Grey 
What I Love 
- They are ridiculously creamy and feel silky to the touch. 
- Highly pigmented. 
- Easily blended.
- There are a large range or shades and finishes to choose from (I will link the website). 
- Large amount of product in each pan. 
- Cheap!

Price: MYR14.00 approximately. 

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


Aren't they gorgeous?! 

Head to the Elianto website - you can get these online. 

Hope you have a great afternoon & weekend! xx

6 comments:

  1. oooh so pretty! i love the green!

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually stunning. I'm loving singular eye shadows at the minute and these are gorgeous colours. Would love to see some looks you'd make with them! XxNatalie Roseanne's Nails and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look amazing! So vibrant, and the embossing is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! These colours look gorgeous!
    Great post!

    Natasha Carly x
    prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shades look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love Elianto things, although I haven't picked up any lately (even on my last trip back to KL)!

    These shades look gorgeous on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx