I saw this at my local Priceline and it instantly reminded me of one of my favourite moisturisers - Biotherm Aquasource Skin Perfection. So, I thought that I would pick it up and see how it fared. I usually don't purchase many drugstore skin products (as I have never found many that work for me), but I am always open to trying new products!
What Nivea Says
"Stimulates the creation of new hydration channels in human skin cells, providing a long-lasting intensive moisturising effect."
How it Works
- Presence of new ingredient Hydra IQ supports the creation of new aquaporis.
- Improves moisture flow from cell to cell allowing for deeper hydration.
What I Love
- Leaves my complexion looking bright and radiant.
- Moisturised, without making my skin oily.
- Doesn't leave a residue.
- Contains UVA/UVB filters to prevent sun damage.
- Contains Titanium Dioxide as the active sunscreen ingredient, which is a physical blocker - I find these irritate my skin a lot less.
What I Don't
- A strong fragrance - it doesn't bother me, but keep this in mind.
Where to Buy: Priceline, Coles, Woolworths and many pharmacies.
I like it. I'm not as attached to it as I am to Biotherm Aquasource Skin Perfection, but I definitely like it. They are very similar and I would recommend this moisturiser to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative.
On a completely different note, how was everyone's Christmas/New Years/Holidays? Hope that you are all happy and well!