Even though I use my Naked Palette almost everyday, I have never considered reviewing it or posting it on my blog. Let's face it, there are A LOT of reviews out there and I figured readers would just eye-roll at yet another post.
But, as you can see - I caved.
I decided to see how the photograph and swatches would photograph and it just escalated from there. It's a nifty little palette guys, don't hate on me!
A Closer Look at the Shades
What I Love
- Amazing quality shadows: they are smooth, creamy and very blend-able.
- Long lasting when used with a primer (haven't tried them without).
- Great range of shades with a mix of matte and shimmer.
- Not tested on animals.
- The packaging is cool-beans.
What I Don't
- Very hard to find in Australia - where are you Urban Decay? We're calling!
Where to Buy: I grabbed mine off Beauty Bay.
|Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck & Half Baked|
|Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep & Gunmetal|
A bit of a pricey palette, but it is worth every cent! I use this baby almost every day and have never regretted purchasing it - not even once.
Hope you all have a great night! xx