Sunday, 9 December 2012

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Hey all, 

Proper makeup removal is what I believe keeps my skin clear and I usually break out when I have a 'lazy day'. To cleanse my skin, I usually begin with makeup wipes and follow this up with a cleanser and water. I have found that this is the best way for me to ensure that I have removed ALL traces of makeup! 

I also enjoy having them on hand when I am travelling and on days where I am too lazy to use a cleanser at all - it's better than nothing! 

I have been using wipes for many years and have had many favourites - with Simple being my go-to brand for a couple of years. I rarely changed it up, except when I absolutely had to (out of stock, emergencies etc). But, I had heard good things about the Neutrogena wipes and was in Priceline on a sale day! 

What I Love 
- Glide over skin very smoothly, without pulling or tugging. 
- Alcohol free. 
- Removes all traces of makeup - mascara and eyeliner included! 
- Usually only takes one wipe. 
- Love the scent - it helps me unwind at the end of the day. 
- Didn't cause any irritation. 
- I believe these have resulted in less break outs. 
- Purple packaging...

Where to Buy: Priceline, Big W and K-mart. 

Price: $7.99


They are supposed to cleanse and tone without the need for water. My skin never feels clean enough when doing this, but it might work out alright for others. 

I am definitely glad that I gave these a try and have already bought another two packs - just in case! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

9 comments:

  1. I have the regular Neutrogena wipes in the blue pack and I'm not all that impressed with them, but I've read many positive reviews on these night calming ones so I will have to try them next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like looking through a post that will make people think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!
    My site > the best way to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing to go to see this website and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.
    Also visit my blog post ; work from home jobs in pa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this web site yourself?
    Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my own personal website and would love to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thanks!
    Feel free to visit my page - are there any ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to try these. I don't wear foundation or anything, but I have the toughest time getting all of my eyeliner and mascara off.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    This is an amazing product!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the "Blog Love Therapy Blog Hop" and just followed you! Hope you can come by and visit some time, maybe follow back if you like what you see ;-)

    xoxo Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks very nice!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx