Proper makeup removal is what I believe keeps my skin clear and I usually break out when I have a 'lazy day'. To cleanse my skin, I usually begin with makeup wipes and follow this up with a cleanser and water. I have found that this is the best way for me to ensure that I have removed ALL traces of makeup!
I also enjoy having them on hand when I am travelling and on days where I am too lazy to use a cleanser at all - it's better than nothing!
I have been using wipes for many years and have had many favourites - with Simple being my go-to brand for a couple of years. I rarely changed it up, except when I absolutely had to (out of stock, emergencies etc). But, I had heard good things about the Neutrogena wipes and was in Priceline on a sale day!
What I Love
- Glide over skin very smoothly, without pulling or tugging.
- Alcohol free.
- Removes all traces of makeup - mascara and eyeliner included!
- Usually only takes one wipe.
- Love the scent - it helps me unwind at the end of the day.
- Didn't cause any irritation.
- I believe these have resulted in less break outs.
- Purple packaging...
Where to Buy: Priceline, Big W and K-mart.
They are supposed to cleanse and tone without the need for water. My skin never feels clean enough when doing this, but it might work out alright for others.
I am definitely glad that I gave these a try and have already bought another two packs - just in case!
Hope you all have a great night! xx