Monday, 24 December 2012

Christmas Shopping (For Myself)

Hey all, 

Firstly, Merry Christmas Eve! I am up doing last minute Christmas activities (and waiting to open presents) - so I thought I would write a little post. 

Every year around Christmas, I usually do a little shop for myself. I adore buying gifts for other people and it would be hard to find a centimetre of space under my tree - but I can't forget about myself. In the spirit of giving, I am giving myself some gifts! 

I wonder what Santa would have to say about that...

The Mini-Haul 


Colgate MaxWhite One Ice - The ads got to me. I don't have terribly yellow teeth, but they could always be whiter! I hope this one works...

St Ives Naturally Indulgent Body Lotion in Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract - I've tried a different version of this moisturiser before and loved it! Pretty good value for the size as well. 

Lush Lemony Flutter - The best cuticle butter/treatment I have tried. I ran out a little while ago and my nails have been suffering without it! 

Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion - Thought I would give this a try as my skin has been causing a bit of trouble lately. Was recommend to me by my no#1 Mecca gal. 

Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturiser - As above. 

Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel - My favourite cleanser. Keeps my skin looking healthy and glowing. 

Colgate Tartar Control Floss - This is my favourite tooth floss (exciting, I know...). I don't know how well it controls tartar - but I don't seem to have any, so kudos there! 

Soap & Glory Hand Food - It is the most astonishing hand cream ever! I always have spares as I find life very difficult without it! 

Did you buy yourself anything this festive season? If so, link me! 

Merry Christmas Everyone! xx 


1 comment:

  1. In a way, yes I did. I got myself a stock of Simplicite skincare products, the plant gel cleanser, face creams, face oil, toner - which now I can't deal with running out of them!

    Though I might, might, just get myself a new bronzer or contour powder this christmas, since I just ran out of my mini laguna :)

    Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx