Sunday, 18 November 2012

Stila Love at First Blush Palette

Hey all, 

What a horrid, rainy weekend it has been! It's been storming something awful here in Brisbane and I am not a fan of storms at all. Neither are the fur babies, so we've been snuggled up in bed with endless amounts of tea, TV shows and books this weekend. 

The worst thing about it? I have been having such a great time doing nothing and Monday has crept up on me. I have a major case of Sunday afternoon blues at the moment. 

Why can't I work from bed?! 

I did take some pictures of products this weekend (in the glimmers of sunshine), so I will have some reviews/swatches lined up this week. 



Stila Love at First Blush 

I've had this blush for a little while now, but it has been living in its box until recently. It is a limited edition blush, but you can find it on the internet as usual. 

What I Love 
- The imprint on the blush - hearts everywhere! I will be honest, this is the main reason I purchased it. 
- Highly pigmented. 
- Smooth and creamy. 
- No excessive fallout. 
- Can use the colours together or separately to achieve different effects. 

What I Don't 
- It is VERY shimmery, so use with caution. 

Price: I can't remember how much I paid, but it goes for around $20.00 on eBay. 

Swatch

Without Flash 


With Flash 


Hope you have a great night! xx

20 comments:

  1. This blush is so cute! I love the hearts as well! Is the swatch all colours blended or is it one particular colour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! I probably should have mentioned that - it's the colours all blended! xx

      Delete
  2. I can relate to the Sunday blues! Especially after I feel like I wasted my weekend doing nothing :/ I'm in Brisbane too, what a crazy few days of weather we've had!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So crazy! I hope that you got through the storms without too much damage! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty blush. I'm a new follower x

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous Sharleena..:)
    I loved it, so natural with right reflecting particles.

    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely looks gorgeous under sunlight as well! Hope you are well! xx

      Delete
  5. The packaging is too cute, I don't know about the shimmer since I'm a matte lover, but it's very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not a matte blush - haha! But the packaging is adorable! xx

      Delete
  6. The packaging of this product is so cute! Found you on blog hop! New follower!
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for 'hopping' by! Will check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  7. Awwww...it looks so cute! I also love the shade. I wanna have one of this for I also prefer shimmering blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This packaging is too adorable - it reminds me of the physicians formula happy booster blushes :)
    I'm a new follower by the way!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try the happy booster blushes, but I really must get around to it!
      Thanks for stopping by and thanks for following! xx

      Delete
  9. Colour is really nice but I prefer less glittery blushes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely more on the shimmery side, so probably best to stay away - haha! xx

      Delete
  10. Hey ! jus found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and be my blogging buddy too? Also I’ll leave the link to a big international Juicy Couture GIveaway I’m having, in case you’re interested!:)

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much beautiful!!
    Xo, Emily

    Juicy Couture Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I will stop by and have a look at your blog :) xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx