My Korres product discovery continues and I keep finding products that pleasantly surprise me. It always makes me happy when one brand can get so many things right across a range of products.
Leaves the other, less consistent brands no excuse!
What Korres Says
Velvety blush powder particles coated with a rich botanical blend that offers a natural yet luminous colour.
What I Love
- It is definitely one of the MOST velvety blushes I have ever known. Feels so smooth and silky, even when swatched.
- Well pigmented.
- Luminous and natural finish - not matte, nor shiny.
- Packed with natural ingredients.
- Doesn't contain mineral oils or propylene glycol.
- Great price (especially when bought online).
- Packaging - I'm a big fan of Korres simplistic approach to makeup.
What I Don't
- Pricier in Australia and you have to order online to get good prices.
- Packaging always chips my nails, as it is ridiculously hard to open!
Where to Buy: Mecca, eBay (I buy mine from Friviolity)
Price: Mecca - $49.95, eBay - $16.00
|Coral & Purple.|
Although this blush doesn't pack as much pigment as, say, an Illamasqua blush; it gives you enough colour to brighten up your complexion. Definitely a winner for those looking for a more natural look and I recommend these two shades especially for those of you with darker skin!
What are your favourite Korres products?