Saturday, 24 November 2012

BYS Blusher in Coral

Hey all, 

BYS is a cheaper cosmetics brand that is often overlooked. Although their products are not always the best quality, they do produce some that are definitely worth a mention. Their blushers are definitely one of those products! 


What I Love
- Smooth and creamy. 
- Blends easily. 
- Highly pigmented. 
- BYS cosmetics are not tested on animals.
- Amazing price! 

What I Don't 
- Packaging tends to be flimsy. 
- Contains Mica, which may irritate the skin of some people. 

Price: $3.95

Where to Buy: K-Mart, Big W, Fashion Addict online and at some pharmacies.

Swatch 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


This blush is a gorgeous coral shade with a hint of shimmer. It's would especially compliment darker skin tones; but as it is not too overpowering - it should work for most. The ingredients tend to be 'cheaper' due to the cost, but I haven't had any problems with their products so far. If you do have sensitive skin, I definitely recommend that you have a look at the ingredients before purchasing. 

At $3.95 it's an absolute steal and I definitely recommend that you give it a try! BYS also has a great range of other shades to have a look at. 


15 comments:

  1. I really like their blush in Candyfloss! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I will have to go and have a look at it!
      Sound as though it would be a lovely pink! xx

      Delete
  2. I love that they also don't have glitter sized shimmers (gross!), the finish is just very luminous and natural when applied! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite features as well - haha! It's good to see that a brand can maintain amazing quality whilst having low prices! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow I always overlooked their blushes because I figured they would be a powdery mess, I think I'll have to try them now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same reason that I overlooked them for so long!
      You should give them a try & let me know what you think! xx

      Delete
  4. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying reading. xx

      Delete
  5. I have never used this brand but now I am interested in trying it out. I like the shade and how it blends with the skin. I'll go and check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does blend very well into the skin and leaves a lovely finish.
      Very natural looking! xx

      Delete
  6. This looks so beautiful! I can't believe it's so cheap too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! BYS have amazing prices, you just have to search through to find the good stuff - haha! xx

      Delete
  7. You should also try the shade Perfectly Peachy too. It's a great shade for contour :) all GLOSS stores carries the full range of BYS

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx