Monday, 22 October 2012

Korres Lip Butter in Plum

Hey all, 

I have jumped on the Korres bandwagon! After all the hype surrounding the lip butters, I decided I had to pick some up to try. 

This one is my favourite so far. 


What I Love
- Highly moisturising, without being sticky. 
- Smell amazing. 
- Gives a pop of colour to the lips. 
- I;m a big fan of simplistic packaging, and Korres has got that down to a fine art! 

What I Don't 
- I am not a fan of tubs that I have to put my fingers in. Germmmmms! 

Where to Buy: Mecca & Kit Cosmetics. 

Price: $18.95

Swatch 


Some have compared these to the Revlon Lip Butters. Although I don't think that they are quite as pigmented, they are much more moisturising and less pricey here in Australia. I think that they live up to their 'hype' and that all beauty lovers should give them a try.

I also have Pomegranate and am eyeing off Guava, Quince and Wild Rose at the moment.

Hope you all have a great night! xx


11 comments:

  1. Ah, this is one of two flavours/colours that I don't have! Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick it up! Can ones Korres Lip Butter collection ever be too large? I think not! xx

      Delete
  2. I have Mango and it gives a slight coraly colour. Love these lip butters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a good product.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the only one's I don't have, but might have to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color looks quite pretty .. I so wanna try these ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it is pretty! I have seen them on asos but they are most of the time sold out!


    Join the Insane Blog hop

    I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    ViVi Clothes Giveaway-Internationally Open

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh love this colour! I only have Quince so far but it is definitely my go to balm, great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently grabbed a couple of these. I love Plum & Quince. Guava looks really weird on my skin tone - for a white balm/butter I think it's a bit too pigmented.

    This looks great on your skin tone though!

    LolaStarHearts xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx