Saturday, 11 August 2012

Trilogy Everything Balm

Hey all, 

I usually have combination-oily skin, but in Winter it takes a stroll down the 'dry as hell' route. Chuck the flu into the mix and I end up with flaky, painful skin - especially around my nose. I have loved Trilogy products for a long while, and use their Cream Cleanser, Antioxidant Rose-hip Oil and Vital Moisturising Cream. Knowing this, a friend recommended that I tried this balm to tackle the problem bits around my nose, and I have used it for that and so much more! 


What Is It?
- An all purpose balm containing Omega 3 & 6, natural super emollients and a range of vitamins and antioxidants. 

What Can It Be Used For? 
- Soothing dry skin. 
- All over nourishing & protecting. 
- Healthy nails. 
- Massage oil. 
- Lip conditioning. 


What I Love 
- Extremely versatile - can fix almost everything. 
- Smells gorgeous. 
- Packed full of natural ingredients. 
- Adorable packing (we all know that I am a sucker for it). 
- Reasonably priced. 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Adore Beauty

Price: $18.95 for 45ml and $29.95 for 95ml. 


I love this stuff! When they said it was multi-purpose, they weren't lying. And not only can it be used for a range of things, it works well for all of them as well. I have used it for problem dry bits, as a cuticle oil, as lip balm and it calms down bites, cuts and burns a lot as well! 

Keep one at home, and keep one in your bag - it's handy as hell! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

12 comments:

  1. I've heard nothing but great things about Trilogy products! I really like how The Everything Balm can be used to remedy a lot of skin issues :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a great product to keep handy, something magical about it - haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I love multi use products! This sounds great!
    Hope it helps your nose!

    Lola ..x | LolaStarHearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nose is already SO much better! Do you have any favourite multi-use products to share? xx

      Delete
  3. I love everything I've ever tried from trilogy, I've eyed this in the chemist several times but wasn't sure. Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a wonderful brand! You should definitely give it a try, it has done wonders for me! xx

      Delete
  4. I'll have to keep this in mind next time I'm sick! Sounds perfect for a red flaky nose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my skin is exactly the same as yours...i can experience an bit of an oily TZone in the warmer weather, but I have a huge issue with dryness in the winter...This balm look absolutely AMAZING! I really want to see if I can get my hands on this for the colder months!

    xo Courtney from StrawberreeSwing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through Blog Love Therapy! Followed!

    Follow Back?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com/
    We will be doing a giveaway (including the Urban Decay Naked 2) once we reach 150 followers!

    -Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just my kinda product! Looks pretty good :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. Nice blog, too!

    Would you mind following each other?

    Simply follow me with GFC, and then comment on any of my posts to let me know that you’re following. After that, I’ll follow you back 100%.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Trilogy! I just did a first impressions post on my blog about Trilogy's Everything Balm here :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx