I usually have combination-oily skin, but in Winter it takes a stroll down the 'dry as hell' route. Chuck the flu into the mix and I end up with flaky, painful skin - especially around my nose. I have loved Trilogy products for a long while, and use their Cream Cleanser, Antioxidant Rose-hip Oil and Vital Moisturising Cream. Knowing this, a friend recommended that I tried this balm to tackle the problem bits around my nose, and I have used it for that and so much more!
What Is It?
- An all purpose balm containing Omega 3 & 6, natural super emollients and a range of vitamins and antioxidants.
What Can It Be Used For?
- Soothing dry skin.
- All over nourishing & protecting.
- Healthy nails.
- Massage oil.
- Lip conditioning.
What I Love
- Extremely versatile - can fix almost everything.
- Smells gorgeous.
- Packed full of natural ingredients.
- Adorable packing (we all know that I am a sucker for it).
- Reasonably priced.
Where to Buy: Priceline, Adore Beauty
Price: $18.95 for 45ml and $29.95 for 95ml.
I love this stuff! When they said it was multi-purpose, they weren't lying. And not only can it be used for a range of things, it works well for all of them as well. I have used it for problem dry bits, as a cuticle oil, as lip balm and it calms down bites, cuts and burns a lot as well!
Keep one at home, and keep one in your bag - it's handy as hell!
Hope you all have a great night! xx