Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Kit Cosmetics Eyeshadow in That's Hot

Hey all, 

I hadn't tried many Kit Cosmetics products for a long while, but got drawn in by their bright, gorgeous lipstick's (review soon to come) and have been expanding my horizons ever since. It's a wonderful brand, with great shades, high quality and adorable packaging. 

I was shopping the other day, and just could not walk past this eyeshadow. It is such a gorgeous shade, and didn't look like anything else that I had in my collection. 


The Shade 
A gorgeous deep, shimmery and multi-dimensional purple.

What I Love 
- Highly pigmented, one swipe colour. 
- Creamy and blends easily. 
- Has shimmer, but is not overpowering. 
- Long lasting, especially with a primer. 
- I adore the packaging of all Kit products as well! 

Where to Buy: Mecca Cosmetica, Mecca Maxima, Myer and Online. 

Price: $19.95

Swatches 

Without Flash 

I though that I would put two pictures in, as I just couldn't capture the beauty of the colour as much as I wanted to. 



With Flash 


I'm a sucker for purple shadows (or anything purple for that matter), and am certain that this shade will become a favourite in my collection! 

Have you tried any Kit products? Which product is your favourite? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

27 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I think I may need this! Colour definitely looks like something I'd love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous shade, especially for anyone who loves purple! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade! will check these out! thanks for posting!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a pretty colour, great brand too! Let me know if you end up grabbing anything! xx

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous shade! It looks so creamy and pigmented!

    xo Courtney from StrawberreeSwing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! So lovely to the touch, haha! xx

      Delete
  4. very pretty color dear.. plz do an eye look with that..<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to! So many looks that I want to share! xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely shades! I m following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you visit my blog and follow back if you want! :)

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Will definitely check your blog out! xx

      Delete
  6. This is such a gorgeous purple shade! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Definitely one of the best purples that I have found! xx

      Delete
  7. Hi love,

    so great shades here :)

    Happy to finf your blog and stating to follow you via gfc and Bloglovin. Hope u can follow me too on them.

    Lots of kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for following! Will check your blog out! xx

      Delete
  8. a very rich deep shades! thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries at all! And it is, such a gorgeous purple! xx

      Delete
  9. Wow..this is such a pretty jewel tone! I have something similar and love wearing it for the night! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the name/brand of the one you have? I love these types of shades! xx

      Delete
  10. gorgeous.... do the EOTD soon *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to do one! It is on my list! xx

      Delete
  11. Nice color. Too bad that we don't have this brand in Asia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check to see if you can buy it online and get it shipped over! xx

      Delete
  12. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad that you like the blog! xx

      Delete
  13. What a beautiful shadow, I have a few cream blushes by Kit and they are fantastic. Great swatches x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore their cream blushes as well! Glad you like the pics :) xx

      Delete
  14. This is somewhat similar to the Australis Eyeshadow Duo that I reviewed: http://www.justplaindelirious.com/2012/06/australis-double-decker-eyeshadow-duo.html

    Similar and cheaper and comes with a loose pigment!

    Nice post btw! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx