I know that I have apologised a few times to date, but sorry for the lack of posting in the past few days. Sadly, life sometimes gets in the way of blogging! At least I will be getting a large overtime bonus from work this week!
I have been on a bit of a Kit kick recently, and on a bit of a cream blush kick as well.
What I Love
- Gorgeous colour combination that would suit any skin tone.
- Smooth and creamy product, that is not sticky at all.
- Highly pigmented and blends easily.
- Long lasting, especially when set with powder.
- I adore Kit packaging, absolutely adore it!
- For an added bonus, it is also made in Australia.
Where to Buy: Mecca Cosmetica, Myer and Online.
All I have to say is, it's so purrrrdy! Haha!
I haven't yet used it on my lips, as I have enough lipstick to get through as it is - but I am sure that it would work just swimmingly! They have another colour pair that I am eyeing off at the moment and I have a feeling that you will be seeing swatches of it very, very soon!
What is your favourite cream blush?
Hope you all are well! xx