Gorgeous Cosmetics is a brand that I discovered recently and have been trying to explore a little more. I'm the kind of person that likes to get to know a brand by trying a range of their products, in a short period of time (usually); this especially holds true when it is a brand that I am impressed with! I'll try not to overload you all though!
I swatched a few Gorgeous Cosmetics eyeshadow and blush shades whilst in store, but couldn't decide on what shades to take home - a common predicament for beauty bloggers I"m sure! So, I just picked up this pre-made palette instead. Sometimes I make good choices, this palette is a winner!
Top Row: Buttercup, Golden Kiss, Gem & Fudge
Bottom Row: Nude, Peach Glow, Marshmellow & Cheeky
The top row are eyeshadows, and the bottom are blushes/highlighters.
What I Love
- The palette is very well put together, and gives you a good taste of the brand.
- Both the eyeshadow's and blushes are of great quality!
- Very pigmented, creamy and easily blendable.
- Long-lasting, even without a primer.
- I haven't seen any eyeshadow creasing with a primer.
- You get a large amount of product in each pan.
- I love the sleek packaging, I am a giant sucker for some good packaging!
What I Don't
- It's a little on the pricey side! Even more so if you buy the shadows individually.
- I believe this palette was limited edition, although most of the shades are still available.
Where to Buy: Gorgeous Cosmetics stores & online.
|Buttercup, Golden Kiss, Gem, Fudge|
|Nude, Peach Glow, Marshmellow, Cheeky|
It's pricey, yes, but it is also quite wonderful! I think that the depth of the neutral shades is great and have my eyes on their Everyday Palette. I can't help that I'm drawn to the 'boring'! If this palette doesn't tickle your fancy and you aren't ready to fess up the cash for it, I suggest trying a single shadow! They are quite lovely.
On another note, I have an exciting idea to run by all of you! But, I think that I will give it a post of its very own!
Hope you all have a great night! xx