Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in Eternal Bronze

Hey all, 

I walked past the opening of a Gorgeous Cosmetics store in Brisbane city a while back and as they were promising amazing deals, I just had to go inside. Before this point, I did not even know that Gorgeous Cosmetics existed! 

Well, I am glad that I do now! They have some snazzy looking products, and what seems to be an amazing and unique range of shades - just like this Eternal Bronze lipstick. 


The Shade 
A gorgeous red bronze, with slight shimmer. 

What I Love 
- I usually can't stand lipstick's with shimmer in them, but they seem to have got the balance just right. It isn't too overpowering at all. 
- Gorgeous shade that compliments almost any look. 
- Smooth and creamy - applies like a dream. 
- Long lasting, even through eating and drinking. 

What I Don't 
- Harder to locate, but products can be bought online. 
- Shimmer is left over after colour fades. 

Where to Buy: Instore at Gorgeous Cosmetics, or online  http://www.gorgeouscosmetics.com.au/

Price: $35.00

Swatches 

Without Flash 


With Flash 


On My Lips

Excuse my blemish! 
I usually don't appreciate shimmer in lip products at all, but somehow it seems to work in this this shade. This shade would especially work wonderfully on darker skin tones, but I am sure that the fairer ladies out there can pull it off too! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx




10 comments:

  1. Hi Sharleena, just wanted to let you know that I've sent you an email about an inquiry!

    - Joline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour! I'm having a blog hop and I was wondering if you would like to join, if so stop by my blog for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely like to join, shall drop by! xx

      Delete
  3. Found you through the Blog Hop and now following! Please Hop to mine, lol :)

    Beautiful Colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding me! Will check your blog out too! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colour and Lovely Blog doll, happy I came across it blog hopping tonight:)
    Sara xx Happily Following
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely color..... looks so pretty on you *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharleena
    There is an awesome giveaway, win some gorgeous jewelry of your choice
    click here to enter ~ http://lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in/2012/08/favordeal-jewelry-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx