Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Killer Sunshine

Hey all,

As most of my readers would know, I have a strong view on the importance of sun protection (especially within scorching Australia). I know that we all love the sunshine; but it is also important to remember that the sun can definitely be a killer. 

I was approached by one of the creators of the below graphic, and asked whether I wanted to share it with my readers. I do. 

I think that it points out some very important facts to remember, and would love if you would all have a read.

Sun Cancer Infographic

Source: Http://www.insurancequotes.org

For more on my sun protection views read here. 

And most importunely, share the information you have read here today! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

*This post is not sponsored, I just wanted to share. 

5 comments:

  1. Yes, sun protection is important even on a cloudy day! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! Even on a cloudy day 80 percent of the sun's ultraviolet rays pass through the clouds.

    http://www.hairextensions-australia.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, new follower via GFC from: http://www.cuponesahorrosymas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is very important to know! excellent post!

    хохо
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com
    twitter
    facebook

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx