I went through a lot of products this month, and I mean A LOT! Being on Project 50 Pan, I was very determined to get rid of all the products clogging up my shelves. I had a lot of products that were nearly empty, but just didn't seem to make it over the line.
Well, they are gone now.
I used a total of 28 products this month, bringing my Project 50 Pan total so far to 48. 2 months later and 2 more products to go? Well, this went a lot quicker than expected! I have been surprised at my willpower over the past couple of months, and have not bought anything at all (except replacements). I do have a wish list from here to the moon though!
Here are the empties from this month!
1. Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Wash
2. Models Prefer Mattyfying Primer
3. Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Gel
4. Swisspers Cucumber Facial Cleansing Wipes
5. Lush Flying Fox Shower Gel
6. Redwin Sorbolene Hand Wash
7. Aldi White Lily + Lotus Flower Body Wash
8. Billie Goat Soap Lavender Hand & Body Wash
9. Avon Foot Works Mojito Foot Scrub
10. Palmers Cocoa Butter SPF15
11. Vaseline Aloe Vera Moisturiser
12. Redwin Organics Orange & Bergamot Moisturiser
13. The Aromatherapy Company - My Little Tea Party Hand Cream in Strawberry Shortcake
14. Nivea Soft Intensive Moisturising Creme
15. Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
16. Lush Helping Hands
17. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Deep Nutrition Conditioner
18. Loreal Elvive Total Repair Conditioner
19. Lush Big Shampoo
20. Kit Lip Gloss in Big Night Out
21. Blistex Lip Conditioner SPF20
22. Lacura Volumising Mascara
23. Australis Mega Lash Mascara
24. enVme Make-Up Remover Pads
25. Priceline Round Cotton Pads
26. Sensodyne Rapid Relief
27. Brazillian Beauty Exfoliating Mitt
28. Dove Beauty Cream Bar
Did you enjoy the many glimpses of my ever so exciting text books?
I think this shows that Project 50 Pan is a killer way to make room on your shelves, and to save a little money on the way. I will do a proper round up when I officially finish!
Now that you realise it can be done in just over two months, who wants to give it a try?!
Hope you all have a great night! xx