Thursday, 5 July 2012

Covergirl Eye Enhancers Quad in Dream Eyes

Hey all,

This quad is a beauty guru and blogger favourite, and I have heard it spoken about time after time. So naturally, I had to try it for myself. I haven't tried very many Covergirl products before, as the brand has never really caught my attention. But saying that, I am glad that curiosity got the better of me and I picked this one up! 


What I Love 
- Highly pigmented - I was pleasantly surprised with the colour packed into this quad! 
- Well put together - all the shades compliment each other. 
- Creamy, smooth and easy to blend. 
- Long lasting with a primer. 
- Reasonably priced! 

What I Don't 
- I am not a fan of the packaging. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Where to Buy: Priceline, Target, Big W 

Price: $13.95

Swatches 


It is the perfect little quad for a simple smoky eye, is very versatile, and is a treat to take travelling! 

Have you tried any Covergirl eyeshadow quads? Which one is your favourite? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

10 comments:

  1. I haven't actually picked up a Covergirl quad before. I think it's the same reason as your con - the packaging isn't exciting at all! Good to know that the colours are pigmented and easy to blend. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They really should look at reinventing it all! xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard good things about CG eyeshadows :) The swatch of the light blue seems simialr to the white. But great pigmentation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a light silver, not a light blue - haha! But yes, very similar! xx

      Delete
  3. I have one in I think its called vivid greens. Purplish-pink quad and I love it even if it is for green eyes ;D They are really pigmented too which is a super plus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I love purple shades, and find that they work great with my brown eyes! xx

      Delete
  4. I've never tried a Covergirl quad, but these swatches look gorgeous!
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may definitely try more of their quads out after picking this one up! Really are quite pigmented! xx

      Delete
  5. I used to wear Cover Girl a lot when I first started wearing makeup. Then when I got older, I kind of drifted away and started trying other brands, so now the only Cover Girl product I own is their Lash Blast Mascara. This eyeshadow quad looks gorgeous, though! The plummy pink color at the end is my favorite. I just might pick it up and see if the quality is still as good as I remember. :)

    beauty-made-simple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like their mascara's, but that is the only product I usually get from them now! The end shade is my favourite as well, great for a slightly different smokey eye! I've found that they are great quality! Let me know if it is like what you remember! xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx