This quad is a beauty guru and blogger favourite, and I have heard it spoken about time after time. So naturally, I had to try it for myself. I haven't tried very many Covergirl products before, as the brand has never really caught my attention. But saying that, I am glad that curiosity got the better of me and I picked this one up!
What I Love
- Highly pigmented - I was pleasantly surprised with the colour packed into this quad!
- Well put together - all the shades compliment each other.
- Creamy, smooth and easy to blend.
- Long lasting with a primer.
- Reasonably priced!
What I Don't
- I am not a fan of the packaging. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't do anything for me.
Where to Buy: Priceline, Target, Big W
It is the perfect little quad for a simple smoky eye, is very versatile, and is a treat to take travelling!
Have you tried any Covergirl eyeshadow quads? Which one is your favourite?
Hope you all have a great night! xx