Monday, 25 June 2012

Sleek Monaco Eyeshadow Palette - Review + Swatches.

Hey all, 

How was everyone's weekend? I had a particularly busy one myself! I am fighting the flu of doom and am in the middle of organising a bit of a career change - busy, busy, busy! At least I haven't had any time to get into trouble, have I? 

Since I started 'shopping my stash' - read the post here; I have had a look through my whole collection, just to remind myself what I have. This has happily resulted in the rediscovery of many old favourites and some new gems. 

This is one of them! 


I loved the potential of this palette, and am so glad that I grabbed it! When I first tried it, all I could think was 'wow'. 

What I Love
- Well put together, all the shades compliment each other. 
- Very highly pigmented. 
- Creamy and smooth. 
_ Long lasting, especially with a primer. 
- Reasonably priced. 

What I Don't
- It is a limited edition palette, but can still be found online. 

Where to Buy: Try eBay. 

Swatches 

Top 6 Shades 

Without Flash 

Bamboo, Aquamarine, Midnight Garden, Sunset, Washed Ashore & Magenta Madness
With Flash 


Bottom 6 Shades 

Without Flash

Summer Breeze, Sand Walker, Kiwi Zest, Lotus Flower, Humming Bird & Moors Treasure
With Flash 


Isn't it gorgeous?! It is hard to pick a favourite with so many lovely shades, but I particularly like Kiwi Zest and Sunset. 

Which shade do you like the look of? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those vibrant colours in that palette! Great purchase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that IS a stunning palette...I do love Sleek shadow palettes. I especially love sunset and hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunset is one of my favourites - so pretty! What are your favourite Sleek palettes? xx

      Delete
  4. lovely

    follow me on www.facebook.com/JournalistOnDuty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sleek palettes but have yet to buy one for myself. This one looks really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! You should really try one - they are great! xx

      Delete
  6. I love Sleek palettes! I think I missed this one because the colours were too vivid for me, but they're very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which palette is your favourite? Haha, they are very vivid! Bet they would look great on you though! xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx