After my last post, I have received a lot of questions about Project 50 Pan. Many of you want to know what it is, what are the rules and more importantly, why on earth am I doing it! So I though that I would write a post specifically about my take on Project 50 Pan.
Maybe you'll get tempted? Maybe you will think that I am insane? Not to worry, both are reasonable responses.
What Is It?
Project 50 Pan was created by Anissa of Beautifully Glossy, and is a challenge where you aim to finish 50 products from your collection. This challenge has an imposed buying ban.
Why Am I Doing It?
I'm doing it mainly as a way to both explore my collection, and to also get through the scores of unused products that I already have (to replace them with new, shiny ones of course!). Also, it is a way to save money (which will be spend later, of course).
Everyone creates their own variations to Project 50 Pan and these are just my take on it. If you decide to do it yourself, feel free to make it your own. After all, it isn't supposed to be absolute torture! Hmm...
1. No purchasing new products until 50 have been used: there are exceptions, listed below.
2. If I buy a new product that doesn't fall under the below exceptions, I have to add 2 more slots to the 50.
3. I am allowed to replace finished products.
4. If my skin starts to disagree with a skin care product I am currently using (highly likely), I am allowed to change it.
5. I am allowed to purchase limited edition products, giveaway products and gifts.
See, it doesn't sound too bad!
Thankfully I have already built up 20 empties and only have 30 to go, the end is in sight!
1. Simplicite Plant Gel Cleanser for Dry/Mature Skin
2. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
3. Clarisonic Sensitive Skin Brush Head
4. MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
5. Face of Australia 3 in 1 Primer
6. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
7. Biotherm Biosource Cleanser
8. VO5 Hot Oil Moisture Soak Elixir
9. L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair Conditioner
10. Lush Sugar Scrub.
11. Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream
12. OP Therapy Summer Glow Sea Salt Scrub
13. Wet Ones Sensitive Wipes
14. Lush Soft Coeur Massage Bar
15. Bilstex SPF 20 Lip Conditioner
16. Same as above.
17. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength
18. Avon Super Shock Mascara
19. Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara
20. Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara
So, do you think that you will undertake this project at some point? Why/why not?
Hope you enjoyed the read & that you have a great night! xx