Almost everyone in the Australian beauty blogging world would have heard about these by now; but I love them so much that I couldn't help but write my own post! I've been trying a lot of jumbo lip pencils lately and had to grab the FOA Lip Crayons the second they were available. They have had a lot of love since then!
Macaron - A deep pink.
Cupcake - A light and bright pink.
Sundae - A brown-nude.
What I Love
- Most of all, I love how they look like actual crayons - I am a sucker for anything adorable
- Great colours, reasonably pigmented for a tinted balm.
- Highly moisturising.
- Goes on smoothly and is easy to apply.
What I Don't
- Can't buy them individually.
- Wish they had more shades!
Where to Buy: Big W
Price: $14.95 for 3.
On My Lips
I think that these are wonderful! Sundae is my personal favourite, as it's a great 'my lips, but better' shade for me.
If you do decided to give these a try, remember that they are a 'sheer' lip product - so you won't get packed on colour. They are perfect for a more natural, muted look though.
Have you tried these? Which one is your favourite?
Hope you all have a great night! xx
I will leave you with this.
|My soul! It aches!|