I am on a bit of a cream blush crusade at the moment, and have developed a long wish list for when I finish my Project 50 Pan challenge. I always thought that cream blushes would never work for me; as I have quite oily skin, turning into an oil slick is a common concern. But, as soon as I started trying out more and more cream face products, I realised that they were just perfect!
Definitely a new love.
I picked Libido up in My Funny Valentine's blog sale for a steal of a price. I must admit that I had a moment after buying it where I thought that I was crazy - it is one hell of a bright blush. I promise you it is not as scary as it looks!
What I Love
- Gorgeous shade that is perfect for my darker skin.
- Creamy and smoothes on like a dream.
- Highly pigmented.
- Extremely blend able
- Love the packaging and the name as well!
What I Don't
- Not a suitable shade for everyone
- It starts to melt quickly when temperatures rise (I do I've in scorching hot Brisbane though).
Where to Buy: Myer
Not a shade for the porcelain skinned, or the faint of heart. It is definitely a gorgeous shade nonetheless, and has become one of my favourite brights. Who doesn't love a little red after all?
What is the brightest blush that you own?
Hope you all have a great night! xx