Although I love my brighter shades, I have to admit that I am a sucker for a neutral/natural eye. I am a big 'bright lip' girl and nude eyes work a treat for toning down a bright lip shade. Also, you can pair them with anything and wear them to any event.
Three cheers for versatility!
I saw this palette on Sweetaholic Beauty a while ago, and just had to run out and find it. I am very glad that I did!
8 gorgeous neutral shades, ranging from light to dark. All shades have slight shimmer.
A closer look at the shades from left-right.
What I Love
- Such a versatile palette, with a great range of neutral shades.
- Highly pigmented shadows.
- Creamy, smooth and easy to apply.
- Long lasting, especially when paired with a primer.
- Compact, stylish packaging.
- Great price!
What I Don't
- Doesn't contain any matte shades - wish it had at least one or two.
- It was pretty hard for me to track down, and I am pretty sure that it is limited edition.
Where to Buy: Target, K-mart, Big W and Priceline.
Price: I am pretty sure it was $12, correct me if I am wrong!
This is definitely a palette that I have been reaching for a lot lately! I love the combination of shades, even though there aren't any mattes; and have found that it's easy to create plenty of looks with a palette this versatile.
Universally flattering, and all up a wonderful drugstore neutral palette!
Hope you all have a great night! xx