Monday, 7 May 2012

Purple & Orange OOTD

Hey all, 

I haven't done an OOTD post in a little while and I figured that I should remedy yet! They are one of my favourite types of posts to both read and create; and I jumped at the first opportunity I had last week to take some pictures. 

It has been starting to get colder here in Brisbane, so all my clothing with sleeves has come out to play! I adore both purple and orange...so I just chucked them together for a lunch date with the girls - and I like the way it turned out! 

Enjoy! 


The Outfit 
Ally Dress/ Colette Belt/ Lovisa Necklace/ Wittner Shoes


Face
L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation in Camel/ Australis HD Concealer/ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in NC42/ MAC Blush in Pinch Me/ Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells/ Maybelline Kohl Express Eyeliner/ Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in Khaki/ FOA Impact Curl Mascara 


Look at my little plants grow!! It's very exciting, haha! 


How are you changing your wardrobe as it gets colder? And what is your favourite colour for autumn/winter? 

Hope you enjoyed this post, and that you have a great night! xx

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there :) I found your blog through the blog hop!
    Love the outfit <3 can't wait to see more and you're simply gorgeous! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are far too sweet! xx

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful, beautify the world, I believe this is OK


    Best Regards
    belstaff women jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple and orange are indeed a great combo. Your plants remind me that I want to start a herb garden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herb gardens are so much fun! Not to mention yummy, haha. xx

      Delete
  5. Love the volume that the dress has plus those shoes are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, they are both super comfy as well! xx

      Delete
  6. I am a new follower through the blog hop :)
    I love your style and all the NOTD's!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through blog hop. You look so pretty! i love that dress! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So strange that it is fall/winter for you when I'm gearing up for summer! I do love autumn though...it has got to be my favorite season! I love layering sweaters and jackets and scarves in pretty warm colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely an autumn lover myself as well! Adore scarves - just picked up some new ones! xx

      Delete
  9. Very pretty! Love the cut of that dress on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love. The dress, the necklace, the shoes. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, you are far too kind! xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx