Monday, 14 May 2012

OOTD - The Beginning Of A Week Off!

Hey all, 

I have been given a week of 'burn-out' leave from work, as I have been under a lot of pressure lately - a common thing amongst social workers! So this morning I slept in until 11.30 and rose all bouncy and excited...until I realised I have no idea what to do with spare time! Because I am a workaholic. 

So what did I end up doing? Called the best friend and headed out for a spot of lunch, coffee and shopping. I have also planned dinner with the girls tonight, so my week of freedom is starting with a BANG! 

Here is what I wore! 


Spotted - Grumpy cat in frame, because her mother was taking pictures and not patting. 


Spot - Cat's tail, still grumpy. 

The Outfit 
Wet Leather Look Leggings from Garnis Boutique/ Knit from Garnis Boutique/ Betts Ankle Boots/ Handbag from Camden Markets/ Colette Necklace/ Lovisa Bracelet/ Pandora Bracelets and Rings 

Next picture! 


Spot - Finally, a happy cat. She has won, attention received. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, and a little insight into what a lil monster angel my baby cat is! Haha.

Have a great night! xx

18 comments:

  1. Outfit looks great, and cat is so cute! My cat gets so grumpy when I'm not constantly fussing her. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you're lovely! And they are definitely good at letting you know what they think, haha. xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are lovely, do you have one? xx

      Delete
  3. Great outfit hope you enjoy your time off!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And most definitely will! xx

      Delete
  4. Being a workaholic is a good and bad thing. Enjoy your time off for sure :) Your cat is super cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog following back :)

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is, and I will most definitely try to enjoy is as much as possible! Thanks, I'll pass the message onto her :) xx

      Delete
  5. pretty outfit....i come across your blog through blog hop..if u like lets follow each other..http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) I will check your blog out! xx

      Delete
  6. Whoah I adore those pant - HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leggings are amazeballs!!
    lucky you for having all that time off and getting to spend time with your girls :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, you would look amazing in some! ;)
      It really is great to have some time off! xx

      Delete
  8. Nice outfit and cutie cat! :-)

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah you've just reminded me I reeeeally need to get some leather leggings. Looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx