Wednesday, 23 May 2012

On My Lips: Covergirl Lip Perfection in Tempt Seduction

Hey all,

Another red looking lipstick? Oh my, it's an obsession! You may have noticed by now that shades in the red family are my very favourite. I am definitely a fan of a bright lip, and red is a classic that suits everyone. What is not to love? 

I only have two Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick's, but I think that they are both wonderful! So I am definitely looking to pick more up soon, any recommendations? 

Enough blabbing from me, time to get onto the fun stuff!


Shade: A seductive magenta-ish red. (I'm very good at shade descriptions, aren't I?!)

What I Love
- Gorgeous colour that would compliment every skin tone.
- Well formulated: creamy, smoothes on easily and highly moisturising.
- Long lasting: lasts through drinking and eating well. 
- Sleek packaging. 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Target, Big W and selected pharmacies.

Price: $14.05

Swatch


On My Lips 


What is my hair doing on the right side of my head? Ah well, let's roll with it! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

19 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful on you! Really pretty colour. I don't think we can get Covergirl here unfortunately. :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Really? Wow - I thought it was sold everywhere!! The things one learns..! xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! LOVE

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! The bright colour suits you!

    I love the hot passion by cover girl. Such a gorgeous red that makes my teeth so white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you - always so kind! I was staring at that today, Target has 50% off! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colour. Lucky that CoverGirl's on a 50% off sale at Target this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss!! Haha! What are you going to pick up? xx

      Delete
  5. That red looks so flattering on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you look so pretty and the colour suits you real well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that color! I just bought another shade of red from Covergirl! I'm gonna have to check this one out!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to have a look at it! Such a gorgeous red!
      Let me know if you end up purchasing. xx

      Delete
  8. Great color!!!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought some of this and I am obsessed! good pick!

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx