Friday, 18 May 2012

On My Lips: Australis Colour Inject in Boogie Woogie

Hey all, 

Yet another new favourite lippie of mine! I have been discovering so many gorgeous new shades lately, that I am going to have to try my hardest not the overload you all! If I start rambling on about lip colour too much, feel free to tell me to shut the hell up be quiet. 

A couple of weeks before I picked this baby up I won Hula in a competition and absolutely adored the formula; so when Priceline had a sale I just had to take advantage of it. I picked up four, Boogie Woogie being one of them. And I have to say, it is my favourite of the lot!


Shade: A gorgeous muted nude-pink. Would work with any skin tone. 

What I Love 
- The formula is divine - creamy, moisturising and highly pigmented. 
- I know I just mentioned pigment, but it most definitely has one swipe colour! 
- Relatively long lasting - around 4 hours without eating or drinking. 
- Gorgeous range of shades. 
- Sleek packaging. 
- Although I can't put my finger on what it is, it has a nice smell. 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Target, Big W and Selected Pharmacies. 

Price: $12.95


Swatch



On My Lips


This is definitely a great everyday nude-pink that works wonderfully with all make up looks. Such a gorgeous shade, and a wonderfully formulated - especially for the price! I think you would all love it, so definitely head out to check it out! 

Have you tried Australis Colour Inject Lipstick's? Which is your favourite? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It would look great on you! Add it to your list! xx

      Delete
  2. Love their lipsticks! Mine is Mambo :)

    http://www.justplaindelirious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Mambo, but will have to check it out! xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh, i am going to have to see if that is sold in the UK. It looks amazing :) and really suits you!

    Nafisah xx

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I have no idea if it is or not - haha! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. love it!would you like to follow each other?
    Check my new post, you can win a pair of skull earrings!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh love the color on you, and the lippie looks so glossy and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! It really is & very moisturising as well! xx

      Delete
  6. Such a great colour! I'll have to check it out next time I see an Australis stand. I love your blog! Follow me and I'll follow you?

    cherie0420@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to check it out, its so pretty! I will check your blog out hun! xx

      Delete
  7. I've got the shade Hula! And it is so flattering for summer/spring, it has a tint of coral and orange. I'm looking forward to stocking up more of the other shades! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Hula as well - and love it! Definitely have to try more of their shades, they are lovely! xx

      Delete
  8. Hi dear!Thanks a lot for stopping by me, I follow you too!
    Keep in touch.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Fabiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! You keep in touch too! :) xx

      Delete
  9. This is very gorgeous! I'll have to check these out. I'm coming from the blog hop and now following. Check out my blog if you like!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many pretty shades, definitely have a look! Will check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  10. I've only got one Australis Colour Inject lipsticks (Honky Tonk) but I love it and should really look into getting some more. Starting with this one... Oh, and you're a very beautiful lady, Sharleena. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh - I picked up Honky Tonk as well, gorgeous! And thank you, you are far too sweet!! xx

      Delete
  11. Such a pretty colour, looks great on you
    Kisses
    Aga

    Worlwide GIVEAWAY WITH SHEINSIDE! Come and win!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will check out your giveaway! xx

      Delete
  12. SO jealous that you look so pretty in a nude-pink lipsstick. Those never look right on me because if my skintone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Such a pity that you can't find any that work! xx

      Delete
  13. Oh I have been eyeing that one, is it the limited edition shade ? Looks great on you! I never get around to swatching it at Priceline, too distracted by billions of other interesting products around me haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, it's in the permanent collection - so definitely have a look at it!! Haha, Priceline is a bit like that....xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx