Yet another new favourite lippie of mine! I have been discovering so many gorgeous new shades lately, that I am going to have to try my hardest not the overload you all! If I start rambling on about lip colour too much, feel free to tell me to
shut the hell up be quiet.
A couple of weeks before I picked this baby up I won Hula in a competition and absolutely adored the formula; so when Priceline had a sale I just had to take advantage of it. I picked up four, Boogie Woogie being one of them. And I have to say, it is my favourite of the lot!
Shade: A gorgeous muted nude-pink. Would work with any skin tone.
What I Love
- The formula is divine - creamy, moisturising and highly pigmented.
- I know I just mentioned pigment, but it most definitely has one swipe colour!
- Relatively long lasting - around 4 hours without eating or drinking.
- Gorgeous range of shades.
- Sleek packaging.
- Although I can't put my finger on what it is, it has a nice smell.
Where to Buy: Priceline, Target, Big W and Selected Pharmacies.
This is definitely a great everyday nude-pink that works wonderfully with all make up looks. Such a gorgeous shade, and a wonderfully formulated - especially for the price! I think you would all love it, so definitely head out to check it out!
Have you tried Australis Colour Inject Lipstick's? Which is your favourite?
Hope you all have a great night! xx