This is the first ever NP Set product that I chose - I'd always walked past them in Target, thought about buying something and then left empty handed. But when the mid-season sales hit, I couldn't help it! So I picked up a couple of duos, a few trios, a brush or two and some lovely lipsticks (oops!).
I have been a sucker for neutral eye shades lately and thought that the combination in this duo was just lovely, especially for my darker skin. It is Set 5 - Antigua.
What I Love
- Gorgeous combination of neutral shades.
- Buildable colour.
- Smooth and creamy - it really does have a wonderful texture.
- Long-lasting if used with a primer.
- Great packaging - sleek, simple and beautiful.
- Relatively cheap.
What I Don't
- Major product fallout, you have to make sure that you tap your brush and clear the sides of the pan.
- Not one swipe, pigmented colour - but it does build up well.
Where to Buy: Target
This definitely exceeded the expectations that I had for it, and I am now much more excited to try out some other NP Set products. Maybe I should just grab all the neutral shades? Hehe.
Have you tried any NP Set products? What are your favourites?
Hope you all have a great night! xx