I'm a sucker for trying new foundations, and can rarely walk past them when I am shopping. I won't lie, I am continuously on the hunt for products that give me perfect, luminous skin; so this L'Oréal Lumi Magique Foundation definitely caught my eye. Apparently it is infused with Liquid Light Technology, whatever that means.
Despite the doubts I had about the 'Liquid Light Technology', this foundation had both Lumi and Magique in its title...how could I go past that? I am definitely a marketers dream!
I've been using this foundation or around 2 weeks now, and although I am not sure if it is 'magical', I do love it!
What L'Oréal Says
- Innovation: new Liquid Light Technology infuses skin with a ray of light, illuminating your complexion as if lit-from-within. The radiance of your skin seems recreated. Perfect coverage, without masking.
Is it just me, or do foundation descriptions always sound like excerpts from romance novels?!
My Shade: W6 Gold Camel
What I Love
- Medium buildable coverage.
- Evens out skin tone and hides imperfections
- Blends into skin seamlessly to create a second-skin look.
- Boosts radiance levels.
- Luminous finish.
- Relatively long lasting, especially when set with powder.
- Large range of shades available.
- The packing is pretttttyyy! Haha. It also has a pump bottle, which is very handy!
What I Don't
- No SPF - although this isn't a problem for me as I wear a sunscreen over my moisturiser.
- Glass bottle that is not floor friendly.
- Not the cheapest drugstore foundation.
On My Skin
I definitely love this foundation and L'Oréal is right, it does create a radiant complexion as if 'lit-from-within'. I have been picking it up almost every morning for my face routine and just feel as though it works perfectly for me!
Now I really want to try the primer!
Have you tried any of the L'Oréal Lumi Magique products? Are you going to?
Hope you all have a great night! xx