A question that I receive often is "how on earth do you get glitter polish off easily". Everyone knows what I am talking about! Glitter polish seems to stick to your nails as if by magic; and after using two bottles of remover and a farms worth of cotton pads, it still glares up at you in defiance.
Being a serial glitter polish wearer, this is something that I have had to deal with many, many times. And this is the easiest method of removal that I have tried so far. The good ol' aluminium foil wrap!
What You Will Need
- Nail polish remover, preferably with a high acetone content.
- Cotton pads/balls.
- Aluminium foil.
1. Cut foil into correct size (10 pieces).
2. Soak cotton ball or pad in remover.
3. Place on nail.
4. Wrap firmly with aluminium foil.
5. Press down on cotton ball/pad, repeat for each nail.
6. Wait 5 mins.
What to do when waiting? I'm a fan of taking one or two ridiculous self-portraits.
After you have acted like a crazy person for a sufficient amount of time, we move onto the final step!
7. Remove and wipe excess, it should all come off very easily!
And then repeat it all on the other hand! I am too clumsy to wrap both hands up at the same time, if you can - go for it!
Hope this helped and that you enjoyed reading! xx