Thursday, 31 May 2012

Face of Australia Impact Curl Mascara Review

Hey all, 

This post is going to be short and sweet, as I have a pile (well, two) assignments to finish tonight get to.

Face of Australia has been one of my absolute favourite brands recently, and when I read a review of this mascara on Shopping Intervention, I just had to buy it! 

And after giving it a go for a couple of months, I want to have its babies. 


What I Love 
- Lengthens and lifts, with a definite curl achieved. 
- Doesn't smudge or budge. 
- Wand separates and coats each individual lash.
- Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. 
- The wand doesn't get goopy. 
- Formula is neither too wet, or too dry. 
- Great price! 

Where to Buy: Priceline, Big W and Kmart. 

Price: $11.95


On Me 

The right lash (one on the left side of the picture) has no mascara, and the other has 2 coats of Impact Curl! 

Amazing results! 


Buy it and try it I say! 

If you want to read another great review of this mascara, the lovely Tegan has a post on Tegania's Thoughts. 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


22 comments:

  1. Good luck with your assignments lovely! Thanks for the link xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I need all the luck I can get, haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I have this in a blue colour! SO unique, I quite like it too!

    http://www.justplaindelirious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I haven't played around with coloured mascaras very much - but hear that they are really good at brightening up your eyes!! xx

      Delete
  3. I need this mascara...the curl is great! thanks for the post!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mascara! The brush looks exactly as I like it to. And you're very pretty. :D
    I'm following you. :D If you want, you can find me here: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! I will stop by your blog! xx

      Delete
  5. wow that definitely boosted your eyelashes, i'd love to try it. very helpful review :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? And that is without curling my lashes too! xx

      Delete
  6. Looks great hun! Also wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love tags, I still need to do the other one you tagged me for - haha! xx

      Delete
  7. Oh that looks brilliant! Just found you through Superficial Sydney, now following xx
    kokeshibeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great mascara (and cheap too, hehe). Glad that you found me, will check your blog out! xx

      Delete
  8. Dang, just bought Maybelline Full n Soft waterproof on sale! But this is definitely next on my list. Follow me and I'll follow you? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pop this on your list as a future purchase, it's amazing! Will check out your blog love! xx

      Delete
  9. Your babies would be beautiful. (; x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be next on my list for sure, I've seen other people rave about it too. ASF:V:D Want to try it sooo bad, but I have to start my stockpile of 5 different mascaras before I even think of buying another mascara :{

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pop it on the list! And I know how you feel about having to finish mascaras, I can sometimes get quite a bit of a collection going, haha! xx

      Delete
  11. O WOW!!! You lashes is so beautiful!!! I wish I have long lashes like yours!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! That is very nice of you to say! xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx