Wednesday, 2 May 2012

April Empties

Hey all, 

Another month, a few more empties! This emptying kick that I am on is going great, and it feels surprisingly rewarding! Nothing better than knowing you used a product to the last drop; makes me feel as though my money is being put to good use (that's my excuse anyway!). 

The empties of April! 


1. enVme Make-Up Remover Pads 
Just your run of the mill cotton facial pads, nothing special here. 

2. Annabel Trends Facial Blotting Paper
Got this as a GWP, and I absolutely loved them. 

3. Herban Essentials Lemon Towelette 
Natural antiseptic and antibacterial wipes. Also smell divine! 
Price: $15.00 for a pack of 20
Repurchase: Already have. 

4. Lush The Carrot Bubble Bar 
An easter special that smelt divine and was very moisturising. Lasts quite a few washes as well! 
Price: $9.95
Repurchase: I would, but I don't think they sell them anymore :( 

5. Sally Hansen Strenghtening Nail Polish Remover 
Contains enough acetone (80%) to pack a punch, and doesn't dry nails out.
Price: $5.45 for 150ml
Repurchase: Have a stock pile. 

6. QV Bath Oil 
Intensely moisturising, soap free and pH balanced. Especially great for winter months! 
Price: $9.95 for 250ml
Repurchase: Already have. 


7. The Body Shop Hemp Intensive Hand Butter 
This is one of my favourite hand creams of all time. So very moisturising, and it lasts a lifetime! Smells pretty good too...
Price: $23.95
Repurchase: Of course!! 

8. Biotherm Aquasource Skin Perfection Moisturiser 
My day moisturiser, I absolutely love it! It keeps my skin balanced, radiant and clear. 
Price: $64.00
Repurchase: Already have. 

9. Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask 
A wonderful, more natural face mask! Works great for me to remove impurities, balance skin and keep everything calm. Has a shelf life of only 3 weeks. 
Price: $14.95
Repurchase: Every 3 weeks. 

10. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter 
Wonderful smell (so very good!) and extremely moisturising! Lather it on and enjoy. 
Price: $27.95
Repurchase: I picked up the Chocomania body butter instead! 

11 & 12. L'oreal Elvive Total Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
My favourite drugstore combination, works really well for my hair and doesn't create build-up! 
Price: $6.99 each 
Repurchase: Yes!

There are my empties for yet another month! I seem to be getting through products like crazy at the moment! 

Have you tried any of these? Love/hate them? 

If you have an empties post, link it below - I would love to read it! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

34 comments:

  1. i love the body shop products they smell so yummy :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You almost feel like eating them, haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I use Loreal Shampoo too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful! Especially for the price! xx

      Delete
  3. I am curious, based on the huge mark up of your cosmetics (a fresh face mask in Canada is only $5.95!)- what is the minimum wage in Australia? Are you better paid, perhaps? In my province, min wage is 10.25/hour.
    Thanks for the post!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The min wage in my state is $15.51/hour. I understand that we get taxed heavily as well (goods and services tax) xx

      Delete
  4. Good way to keep the clutter from over taking too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Although I just buy more stuff to fill in the gaps! xx

      Delete
  5. WOW you got through a lot of products this month, good for you! I have JUST bought 2 of LUSH's Fresh face masks, and I love them! I really want to try more now, so Ill have to look at the BB Seaweed one!

    I also am loving the Body Shop body butters....I had the hardest time selecting a scent but I decided on the coconut one because it reminds me of a beach vacation :)

    xoooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely feels good to finish products, haha! Oh they are divine - you should definitely try the BB seaweed one, a great multipurpose mask!

      Yum! I definitely love the smell of coconut too! xx

      Delete
  6. I love Lush and Body Shop's products, especially the strawberry scented ones! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberry is definitely a gorgeous scent! xx

      Delete
  7. This is such a great post ! Thank you

    Besos Storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad that you like it! xx

      Delete
  8. I used to adore the pink grapefruit body butter, it is absolutely wonderful. Is chocolate super delicious?

    www.teganiasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pink grapefruit one as well, used to be my absolute favourite - especially for summer! The choc one is definitely delicious, I feel like eating it out of the tub half the time! xx

      Delete
  9. This is such a great idea. I have an entire drawer for products that I've deemed to never see the light of day.lol.Maybe I'll start something like this.

    I found you through the blog hop btw. Stop by my blog and say hello.

    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great, makes you feel so good to get rid of them as well!

      Thanks for finding me! I shall check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  10. What a cool post and I love the body butter, you showed me so many new products too I definitely want to try.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the post! And I am definitely glad that I can assist you in finding new products, definitely enjoy being an enabler! Haha! xx

      Delete
  11. ohh I love lush bb seaweed! :D and nice that you finished so much stuff in april

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely?! So great for my skin! xx

      Delete
  12. Hmmm I'm quite tempted by TBS Strawberry Body Butter now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells gorgeous! SO fruity, and almost edible! xx

      Delete
  13. Love your blog! Now following! I found you on the blog hop :)

    XO,
    Gina
    http://bsgsg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad that you like it! Will check yours out! xx

      Delete
  14. Yum I love Body Shop body butters, but haven't bought one for ages, not since they discontinued Satsuma and crushed my wee little heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got around to trying the Satsuma one! What was it like? xx

      Delete
  15. I am now on a reduced spending regime. I will be posting empties too like you so I am loving reading about what you have used.
    I am doing a use 5 products and then buy 1 product system.
    Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would struggle so much with reduced spending! Can't wait to see your empties though!!
      And that is a greta system, sounds very motivating! xx

      Delete
  16. Great selection of empties. I love the feeling of finishing something up, its strangely rewarding. Heres my empties from April :)
    http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/done-and-dusted-april-samples.html
    New follower from the blog hop, love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking me to your post, love reading these things! And I agree with you, very strangely rewarding! xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx