This post is going to be short and sweet, as I have a pile (well, two) assignments to
finish tonight get to.
Face of Australia has been one of my absolute favourite brands recently, and when I read a review of this mascara on Shopping Intervention, I just had to buy it!
And after giving it a go for a couple of months, I want to have its babies.
What I Love
- Lengthens and lifts, with a definite curl achieved.
- Doesn't smudge or budge.
- Wand separates and coats each individual lash.
- Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.
- The wand doesn't get goopy.
- Formula is neither too wet, or too dry.
- Great price!
Where to Buy: Priceline, Big W and Kmart.
The right lash (one on the left side of the picture) has no mascara, and the other has 2 coats of Impact Curl!
Buy it and try it I say!
If you want to read another great review of this mascara, the lovely Tegan has a post on Tegania's Thoughts.
Hope you all have a great night! xx