Monday, 30 April 2012

Sunshine Award

Hey all, 


Thanks to the wonderful Jasmine at Sweetaholic Beauty (check her blog out!), I was awarded a sunshine award. 1000 thank you's to her! 


Rules:

1. Each tagged person to post ten things that make them happy.
2. Choose 7 people to tag.
3. Let them know you've tagged them.

Here they are! 

7 Things That Make Me Happy 

1. My furry bundle of joy - my 5 year old cat Sabra. She is also my little allergy ball, but is worth every single Zyrtec that I take. 

2. My wonderful family and friends - I would not be anywhere today without them. 

3. The supportive main man in my life, Alex. 

4. A good book - reading is one of my favourite past-times. 

5. A nice cup of tea! I love tea of most varieties, and have a bit of a collection going. 

6. My work - I am a social worker in a hospital setting (trauma), and love absolutely every second of it. 

7. Last but not least...all things beauty and fashion! Make up, skin care, accessories, shoes...the list goes on! 

Now, I shall tag 7 of you lovely bloggers! 

I tag:

 
Hope you enjoyed reading my responses! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


16 comments:

  1. Congrats :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop woop!! You're too sweet for giving TWO awards :)
    Thank you friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND, I can't believe you've already got 90 followers! Any ideas when your next giveaway is? I'm having my first one at 100, hopefully that will come soon :)

      Delete
    2. You deserve the awards lovely! And I know, I am so surprised by it all - and thankful things are going well!!

      I am doing my next giveaway at 100 followers, haha. So hopefully soon!! xx

      Delete
  3. Found your awesome blog through Blog-Hop, following you. Hope yo will hop by mine too!

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad that you like it! Will check your blog out! xx

      Delete
  4. tea is becoming my new thing as well :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the award!! Nice to know more about you! Great to know about yur job too! Good luck! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you liked the post! It really is a wonderful job!

      Will check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  6. congratulations! :) i just did this post too, and i have a furry little buddy that im totally in love with as well, his name is Blanket :)
    Found you through blog hop. would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I must check out your post! Blanket is such an adorable name! xx

      Delete
  7. Thankyou lovely lady for tagging me.
    You are so sweet and I am loving your blog so much, especially the great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! Glad that you like it love!

      Can't wait to read your responses! xx

      Delete
  8. Aw, thank you so much lovely! I love all 7 on your happiness list! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx