Friday, 6 April 2012

Style Envy: Lemon Breeland from Hart of Dixie

Hey all, 

I adore Hart of Dixie, and Rachel Bilson may just be one of my favourite people in the world. Sometimes I feel that I get so caught up staring at Dr Hart with envy that I completely forget about the also gorgeous Lemon Breeland, played by Jaime King. Although these two leading ladies have completely different style, they are both still most definitely stylish. 

Lemon is a true southern belle who wears 50's inspired frocks and divine floral prints, matched with hats of course...and a cardigan or two. 


Gorgeous, classic makeup. 


So bright and lovely! 


Not many people can wear this much floral and get away with it! 


Her hair is always perfect, ahh! 


So quirky! 



 Although this woman (the character) drives me insane on the show at times, I must admit that her style is very close to perfect! It's a wonderful mix of the old and new, incorporating a little bit of vintage glamour into everyday style. 

If you watch Hart of Dixie, do you love Dr Hart or Lemon? 

Hope you have a great easter everyone!! xx






12 comments:

  1. Nice looks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her style is wonderful, the stylist may be great! xx

      Delete
  2. I really love her make up. I know I shouldn't judge, but she's super skinny and in my opinion, '50s inspired outfits look better on women with a bit more of a figure.

    But yeah, her make up is so gorgeous, I totally want to copy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is quite thin, and I agree with you, she would look much better if she put on a little bit of weight!

      Definitely adore the makeup, maybe I will create an inspired look! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never actually heard of this show, but her style is impeccable! you really can't go wrong with the polished, feminine and demure look of the 50s girls. loving her beautiful elegant hairstyles too :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a wonderful, feel-good show! And I definitely agree with you, 50s feminine is always gorgeous!

      Love your blog name btw!

      xx

      Delete
  4. I've heard of this show but still haven't seen it. Looks really cute and I love the styles, especially that green dress in these pics. Great post Thanks for sharing

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a wonderful show, you should check it out! Rachel Bilson has some wonderful outfits in it as well!

      Sharleena xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Isn't she just?! Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  6. I found your blog post because I was looking for the yellow silk dress lemon wore!
    Loving hart of Dixie - its only recently started in the UK... I haven't quite decided which love interest I prefer for dr hart's character yet!
    I'm more team Zoe but love bothe character's style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a gorgeous dress?! And I love Zoe (maybe that has something to do with how much I love Rachel Bilson though) xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx