Wednesday, 18 April 2012

On My Lips: MAC Hang Up

Hey all, 

Another one of my lipstick great loves! I loved this lipstick as soon as I put it on for the first time. 

Hang Up has been a constant favourite in my collection for a long while now, and it is definitely one of my go-to shades. This darker purple red compliments my deeper skin tone perfectly and it definitely adds a little bit of glamour to any look. 

Shade: Deep purple-red with brownish tones. 

Formula: Cremesheen 


What I Love 
- Gorgeous colour.
- Moisturising.
- Smooth and easy application. 
- Relatively long-lasting, about 4 hours without eating or drinking. 

Price: $36.00

Where to Buy: Myer and David Jones 

Swatch


I wear this shade lightly applied with a gloss during the day, and heavily applied for a highly pigmented night time look. Although it may seem to dark for some skin tones, I definitely recommend that you try it out for yourself - it may surprise you! 

Do you have Hang Up? Any other shades like it that you love? 

Hope you all have a great night! xx


27 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! It certainly suits you insanely well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! It really is a pretty shade! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, glad that you like ti! I will check out your blog. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh this is so gorgeous on you hun!! I love these dark vampy shades but unfortunately they don't suit me at all. Might try it out in-store though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am definitely a big fan of vampy shades as well.
      Go have a look at it, you may be surprised! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow that is beautiful. I will have to have a look for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely beautiful! Your local MAC counter should have it :) xx

      Delete
  5. This lipstick is beautiful!!! It looks gorgeous on you. Thx for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  6. Oh I love that shade of lipcolour! For day, I use a lipstain version of that shade (by Revlon) and just apply it to the centre of my lips and kind of feather it out towards my outer lipline. It gives that 'just kissed' look :) And for night, I fill in my lips completely. It looks amazing on you, especially with your flawless skin!

    www.alexiscoronado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, what is the name of the lip stain shade? Sounds great! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  7. I have this too, it's lovely. Gorgeous colour, really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just gorgeous?! And, thanks! xx

      Delete
  8. it looks lovely on you! but I doubt I could pull it off. I like the looks of the formula though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cremesheens are definitely fast becoming my favourite MAC formula! xx

      Delete
  9. Looks amazing on you! The colour is a little dark for me, but Cremesheens are officially my favourite MAC lipstick formulation....they're perfect!

    xo

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely love Cremesheens as well - moisturising and highly pigmented! xx

      Delete
  10. I think this is a great shade! The colour is gorgeous...I may have to try it out as I am still searching for the perfect purple shade of lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out, it is really gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  11. I love the color on you! It suits your so well! Love from Germany, Davina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you stopped by! xx

      Delete
  12. Beautiful lipstick!!!
    I start following u on Bloglovin (#3), hope you'll follow back!!!

    Lili
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I will definitely check out your blog. xx

      Delete
  13. This looks INCREDIBLE on you! This has gone straight onto my wishlist. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It really is a great shade! xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx