Tuesday, 3 April 2012

March Empties

Hey all, 

This is my first ever empties post! 

I have been on a bit of an emptying mission of late, and love the feeling I get when a product is finished. I was quite surprised at the number of empties I accumulated at the end of the month - I would have thought that I went through a lot less! 

I plan on doing this every month for a while! Here are the empties. 


1. Simple Cleansing Wipes x 2 - These are my go-to makeup removal wipes, they don't irritate my skin and remove most makeup easily. 
Repurchase: Yes, already have. 
$6.99

2. Swisspers Cucumber Facial Cleansing Wipes - These used to be my favourites until I found the Simple Wipes. 
Repurchase: No. 
$6.29

3. Swisspers Cotton Pads - My favourite cotton pads for both makeup removal and toner application.
Repurchase: Yes, already have. 
$2.99

4. Simplicite Plant Gel Cleanser - Completely organic, Australian owned and made. Simplicite products were in my skincare regime for quite a while. They are still amazing products, I just felt as though I needed a change and found some products that work better with my skin! 
Repurchase: Not at the moment, maybe sometime in the future. 
$39.70

5. Simplicite One Step Exfoliating Cleanser - A great daily exfoliator! 
Repurchase: No, maybe in the future. 
$46.90


6. L'oreal Elvive Total Repair Conditioner x 2 - My absolute favourite (drugstore) conditioner! I use the shampoo as well and adore it. It strengthens, restores and adds shine. 
Repurchase: Yes, I have a stock in my bathroom cupboard. 
$6.99

7. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush - My favourite dry shampoo, I prefer the 'Blush' scent over the others. Absorbs oil and doesn't leave a residue when brushed out! 
$9.99

8. TreSemme Colour Conditioner Travel Size - Not a favourite, but used it up whilst travelling. 
Repurchase: No. 
$ Can't remember. 

9. Evo The Great Hydrator Treatment - This is a great product, I can't rave about Evo products enough!
Repurchase: Didn't repurchase this one, but picked up The Mane Prescription. 
$ This was a sample. 


10. Lush Sauna Tabs x 3 - Great for a facial steam! 
$2.50 each 

11. La Purete Day Cream - A natural moisturiser, used for brightening and preventing sun damage. 
Repurchase: No, changed my skincare routine.
$63.00

12. Body Shop Intensive Hand Protector - One of my absolute favourite hand moisturisers and treatments. Intensive moisture. 
Repurchase: Yes. 
$21.95

13. Dove Go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea Deodorant - I love the scent of this deodorant, and it keeps sweat at bay. 
Repurchase: Yes.
$5.29

14. Lacura Beauty Nail Polish Remover - Picked this one up at ALDI, it was fine, but not my favourite. 
Repurchase: No. 
$ Sorry, I can't remember, but it wasn't very much. 

15. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara - One of my favourites! 
Repurchase: Yes. 
$18.95

16. Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara - Another favourite mascara!
Repurchase: Definitely.
$21.95


17. QV Gentle Wash - I am horribly allergic to soap and after an accidental soap encounter I needed this gem to calm my skin down. 
Repurchase: Yes, always have it handy. 
$19.99

18. Savacol Mouth Rinse - This stuff was my saviour after wisdom teeth surgery. 
Repurchase: No, I've gone back to regular listerine now. 
$9.49

19. Lux Tahitian Escape Shower Gel - This smelt amazing! And didn't irritate my skin. I grabbed it on sale for $2. 
Repurchase: I have another bottle in the cupboard. 

20. Colgate Total Whitening - My favourite toothpaste, and pretty much the only one I will use. 
Repurchase: Of course. 
$4.99

21: Colgate Total Floss - Dental hygiene in important! Haha. 
Repurchase: I have a stock pile. 
$3.49

Okay, there are a lot of them! 

Hope you enjoyed this post! I love reading these kind of posts, so if you have written one, link it below! 

Hope you all have a great afternoon! xx


*Sorry the products are a bit spread out in the pics, my cat decided empty bottles were a bundle of fun! 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, so many empties :)

    I'm trying to get through some of mine. I'm even using things I'm not very excited by (like a Nivea body moisturiser I've had forever).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the amount surprised me!

      It will feel so good when you finally get rid of that moisturiser! Haha :)

      Sharleena xx

      Delete
  2. Batiste is the bestest! Ooh and the Falsies is my faaavourite mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard from so many girls that adore Batiste - amazing product!! Flasies is great, works so well with my lashes! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my word! How in the world did you manage to get through all that stuff?? I'd probably only have a couple of used toilet paper rolls if I was doing this post.
    You're a product junkie. And I love it. You're slowly pulling me over to the dark side friend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this dark side has nail polish! ;)
      I'm surprised at how much I went through as well, oops!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Congrats on all of those empties! I love Batiste although I prefer the Tropical scent over Blush. The Falsies has been my favorite mascara until I decided to go cruelty-free. I've heard TBS Hemp products are great for eczema, will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The tropical scent is pretty good as well!
      Oooh, you've gone cruelty free - wonderful! What are some good cruelty free mascaras?
      xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx