Sunday, 22 April 2012

I Choose Happiness

Hey all, 

This is just a quick little bit of a ramble post about happiness, and in particular my views of my own happiness. I am a happy person, I always have been. I see the cup as half-full, never empty - and that is the way I like it.  

It's not that things have always been easy for me, or that I never get sad or angry; I just believe in the power of positivity and think that a positive attitude can get you quite far. A positive attitude in life makes me see other's strengths, not weaknesses; and it allows me to see the best in every situation. 

I'm writing this little rant because someone told me that I was "too happy" today. 

I choose happiness because it works for me; it makes me feel better about myself and everything around me. A good attitude make my life brighter...so, why not? 



Thank you for reading, let me know your thoughts!

Hope you all have a great night! xx

14 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how it's possible to be 'too happy?' Very interesting post, I'm a bit of a pessimist and I really ought to try harder to be more positive. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I, some people just need a reason to complain - haha! Being positive really does wonders!

      Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  2. Love that you are in charge of your own happiness. I've been trying to pick up a similar outlook on life and I believe 100% that it's helping to shape me into a better person! The other person was just being ignorant if you ask me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it too! :) It really does make you feel great about yourself and everything around you! xx

      Delete
  3. Great post & love your blog!
    Following from the bloglovetherapy blog hop xoxo
    http://athingof-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad that you like it! Will check out your blog. xx

      Delete
  4. I sometimes let my happiness be swayed by what other people think or say or sometimes by what happens in the day, so its great to hear how you can be in charge of it at all times. Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard at first, but I just realised that others should not control by happiness :) I'm glad you liked the post! xx

      Delete
  5. This is so true and you're so right to not feel bad about being in a happy mood. People are definitely in charge of their feelings. Great post

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Happiness is such an important thing! And I'm glad you enjoyed the post! xx

      Delete
  6. Great post I love that you are very self aware of your happiness yayy girl power =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely girl power - all the way! Haha. xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx