You have heard me rave about Essence products a couple of times now, and you are going to hear it a couple of times more. I seem to love every single Essence product that I try and cannot get enough of them; this eye pencil is not any different.
I picked the black one up a few weeks ago and loved it so much that I headed back to expand my colour collection. I picked up Black Fever, I Have a Green, Think Khaki, Remember Amber, Go Wild and C'est La Vie!.
For $2.95, I can afford every colour of the rainbow.
|Black Fever, C'est La Vie!, Remember Amber, I Have A Green, Think Khaki & Go Wild|
What Essence Says
- Super soft and precise application. Long lasting.
What I Love
- It really is long lasting; it won't budge or smudge during the day.
- Goes on smoothly and doesn't tag at the skin.
- Highly pigmented.
- Automatic pencil, no need to sharpen.
- Quite a wide colour choice.
What I Don't
- I have found that the pencil tends to break quite a bit - but maybe that is just me?
- My local Target is always sold out! Fix it!
Where to Buy: Target
|From Left to Right: I Have A Green, Think Khaki, Remembering Amber, Go Wild, C'est La Vie! & Black Fever|
These have become one of my favourite cheaper, long-lasting eye liners. I particularly love Black Fever, Think Khaki and Remember Amber. Oh Essence, you have impressed me again!
Have you tried these, or are you going to? Do you have a favourite liner under $5?
Hope you all have a great night! xx
*Exciting update! I have purchased all the products for my giveaway and it should be up later tonight or tomorrow!