I bought these little beauties on recommendation from one of my favourite YouTube makeup guru's - gossmakeupartist. He's great, head over and check him out if you haven't already! I am a sucker for eyeliner's and ran off to purchase them after I saw them in one of his favourites post.
They are long-lasting coloured eyeliners that are infused with shimmer particles. They come in a range of shades and I picked up: Emerald Glow, Sugar Plum, Twilight Sparkle, Sparkling Silver and Golden Diamond. I have been using them for about a month now, and absolutely adore them so far. They have the perfect balance between colour and shimmer, and I have found that they add a special something to most eye looks!
What I Love
- Highly pigmented - deep, rich colour, especially in the darker shades.
- Great range of shades.
- Bright, sparkling shimmer.
- Not too shimmery - can be used both day and night.
- Long lasting and don't smudge easily.
- Go on smoothly and easily.
- Automatic and self sharpening.
What I Don't
- The darker colours seem to be a lot more pigmented than the lighter ones.
- They are hard to come by in Australia, you would have to hunt down a representative. You can get around this though by purchasing them on eBay from overseas.
Where to Buy: Avon Representatives, eBay.
I purchased mine from tupperwarenavon2731 from the USA.
Price: I bought them for $2.90 each, and combined postage came to $5.20.
|Emerald Glow, Twilight Sparkle, Sugar Plum, Sparkling Silver and Golden Diamond.|
I definitely recommend these if you want a shimmer infused liner that isn't too overpowering. I have found that they brighten up and add depth to most looks. At $2.90 each, why not give them a try?
Hope you all have a great night! xx