Thursday, 29 March 2012

Shabby Chic Inspiration

Hey all, 

I'm at the point where I have decided that I want to change the look of most of my house. It's not that I don't like it, I do, I just feel that I have changed quite a bit as a person and I want my living spaces to represent that. I went from being a structured (possibly OCD, haha) person who loved all things modern, to one that has more of an appreciation for all that is old, unique and comfortable! 

I think that I have just relaxed a little, so why shouldn't my house relax along with me? 

These are just some gorgeous shabby chic decor pictures that I have found and will be using for inspiration; thought that I would share! 

Warning: It is a little picture heavy! 




Isn't that the most gorgeous wallpaper?!

So cute and quirky! 

I could definitely see myself at that table! 

I hope that you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think of these pictures/design ideas!

Have personal changes ever had an impact on your house style? How so? I'm curious! 

Hope you all have a great night! xx

10 comments:

  1. so cute!!! nothing looks better than shabby chic, except maybe brown wooden antiques haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely right there! Haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Love it! :X
    would you like to follow each other?:X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have just had a look at your blog and am now following! xx

      Delete
  3. i totally agree with you about the relaxation and I love these pictures of inspiration. Great post and thanks so much for stopping by,

    following you now!
    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much & welcome to my blog!! Glad that you stopped by and enjoyed the post! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! I move out soon so I definitely want my whole house to look entirely like the above pics haha. Sadly I don't think it will be a reality :( boohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I haven't replied sooner! My blogger decided that your comment was spam, I just rescued it!
      Hopefully you will be able to live the shabby chic dream! Good luck! xx

      Delete
  5. I love these, especially the last one. I also love that most of the furnitues are white.

    Ps. Your cat is sooo cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will pass the message on ;) xx

      Delete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx