Although I do sometimes find myself being a bit lazy when putting make up on in the morning, I never miss primer. The truth is that I am a bit primer obsessed! Personally, I really do feel as though primer makes a big difference to the way make up feels, looks and wears on my skin, and I can’t get enough!
I have been enjoying Models Prefer products ever since I first spotted them, and this primer was another delightful addition to my growing collection! I would recommend this primer for those of you with normal - combination/oily skin.
What I Love
What I Love
- The feel/texture of the product! It is wonderfully silky!
- Goes on smoothly and aids in the smooth application of foundation.
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Reduces shine & controls oil (mattifying).
- Extends foundation wear.
- Does not cause me to break out.
What I Am Not So Crazy About
- The bottle is quite small, for primer.
- It does contain silicone, so be wary of this if your skin is sensitive to silicone containing products.
Where to Buy: Priceline
For those of you who have skin that reacts to some primer ingredients, here is the ingredient list!
Ingredients: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Dimethicome Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11
If you’re into primer’s, I definitely recommend that you give this one a try! I have been using it every single time I put make up one and am still adoring it.
Hope you all have a great day! xx