Kate Moss's range of lipstick shades for Rimmel are quickly becoming some of my favourites. I love the formula, the packaging, the colours and to be honest, I have always had a soft spot for Kate Moss (celebrity crush anyone?)! I have almost every shade now, except the famous red #001 which always seems to be sold out when I'm trying to hunt it down!
Bright red lipstick location troubles aside, I am currently adoring the berry #11 red! I have always enjoyed my red lippies and this one is no exception. It's been featured in almost every FOTD and I just can't seem to put it down.
Shade Description: An extremely wearable, berry red shade with hints of pink. Intensive colour.
Is available in 9 shades.
What I Love
- Gorgeous, wearable shade.
- Intensive colour - especially after a few swipes.
- Lips look soft & moisturised.
- Goes on smoothly.
- Long lasting - even through eating and drinking.
- Packaging is extremely good looking.
What I Am Not So Crazy About
- Needs to be applied with a lip brush unless you are super talented!
- I have found that this lipstick starts to sweat a lot in extreme Brisbane heat.
- I personally prefer lipsticks that have names rather than numbers. I think lipsticks deserve personality, don't you?
Where to Buy: Priceline, K-Mart, David Jones, Big W, Coles & Woolworths. Can also be found at selected pharmacies.
This is definitely a shade that I am going to use to the very bottom.
Hope you all have a great day! xx