I haven't really ever been much of a fan of Revlon products, other than their foundations. Im not sure why, they just have never appealed to me, and until recently the only products from Revlon that I owned were a couple of nail polishes and Voluminous Carbon Black mascara. But recently I have been hearing a lot of positive chatter about the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick's, and chatter is something that I cannot ignore!
Curiosity definitely kicked in and I headed out to buy a couple of Colorburst lippies! I picked up Petal & Peach, two gorgeous, light, summery shades.
What I Love
- Rich, pigmented colours
- Glides on smoothly
- Feels weightless, doesn't feel waxy at all
- There are shades to suit any skin tone!
- The packaging is great for a drugstore product - sleek, stylish and modern!
What I Am Not So Crazy About
- Slightly drying
- Isn't very long lasting - about 2 hours wear max.
- The smell bothers me a little, but I am very sensitive to smells so I wouldn't worry about it too much
- The tip of the lipstick is square-ish, I prefer lippies with a more pointed tip as I find them easier to apply.
They are a nice lipstick, and they do have some lovely shades! But, they aren't the cheapest drugstore lipstick's and for the price they are at, I would much rather put aside a little more money and pick myself up a MAC shade - which last longer, and aren't as drying on my lips.
Where to Buy: Priceline, Target, Big W, Myer & Selected Pharmacies across Australia
Hope you all have a great day! xx