I never expect great things from drugstore foundations, call me a snob, but I just have never seen how perfection could be found in a $14 bottle. I am sure at least some of you see where I'm coming from, perfection needs fancy ingredients and fancier price tags - doesn't it?
I have found a drugstore foundation that is nothing short of amazing, and has nearly tempted me away from my HG Lancome Teint Miracle. The difference between the two? One was $15, the other $68 - now that is a difference that makes one blink! I'm talking about Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation, and it is drugstore perfection indeed!
What I Love
- Flawless med-full buildable coverage
- Goes on smoothly and is easy to blend
- SPF 20 for sun protection goodness
- Matches my skin tone perfectly
- Jam packed full of skin loving antioxidants
What I Am Not So Crazy About
- Super hard to find in Australia (I sourced mine from eBay, I shall put the link below)
- I have comb-oily skin & it definitely does need to be set with powder
I have gotten so many compliments when wearing this foundation! It looks extremely natural, gives you a radiant glow, and provides great coverage minus the cakey-ness. Best of all, it is good to my skin! And the higher than normal SPF level should help keep premature ageing at bay!
For reference I am a NC40/42 and wear the shade Honey Beige 110.
Where to Buy: Can be hard to find in Australia! I sourced mine from eBay, from Donna's Discount Delights