Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Beauty Box Australia - I Can't Believe It!

Hey all, 

I know I just did a quick post, but here is another one - ta-dah!

Short story: I nearly had a heart attack! I cannot believe that I just did a blog post about new beauty box subscription services coming to Australia and had no idea that Beauty Box was already in Australia!! I was informed of this astonishing (but exciting) fact while searching through twitter. 

It only took me about 10 seconds to sign up! A review will definitely be on its way once my box arrives, they ship out on the 10th of each month! 

The Lowdown 
- $14.95/month 
- Subscription service
- Cancel anytime 
- 4-5 samples per month 

Brands Released So Far: Bio-oil, Biotherm, Bobbi Brown, Calvin Klein Fragrances, Clinique, Essie, Garnier, John Frieda, Jurlique, Marc Jacobs Fragrances, Playboy Fragrances, Sally Hansen, Shiseido, shu uemura, Thalgo & YSL. 

Don't those brands just excite you? Definitely the best brands included in beauty boxes that I have seen available in Australia so far! I am definitely excited about Bobbi Brown, Essie & shu uemura! 

What Was in the Beauty Box in September (Last Month)
-  YSL Beauty Sleep
- Oh, Lola! Marc Jacobs
- Sally Hansen Everyday Strength Medium Nail File 
- Playboy Play it Spicy Body Spray 
- Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula 



Hope you all have a great day! xx

Btw: I will never, ever, regret getting a twitter....ever!  

4 comments:

  1. Eeeep! Very VERY exciting!!! :) I hadnt seen the release of products, so now I'm even more excited! If that's even possible xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am going to be running to the mailbox every day after the 10th! So exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    www.lusthaveit.com.au already operate in Australia too xx

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that love! I am going to have all these boxes arriving monthly! How exciting!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx