It seems that lipstain's are currently all the rave, and I can see why. It is a great concept, colour and staying power that can be drawn on like a pencil - how convenient! In general, I am a fan of lipstain's and have tried a few from various brands - some good, and others, not so much.
I'd been wanting to try out Covergirl's outlast lipstain for a while and picked one up from my local priceline (drugstore). I'd heard a couple of bad reviews and some good ones as well, so I was interested to see what I would think. My final verdict is that I do quite like them, and think they are a nifty little product. I know have three and plan to buy more soon!
Reason Why I Like It
- Good range of colours.
- Colours are vivid (especially for a lipstain).
- Super easy to apply to your lips.
- Easy to store both at home & on the go.
- Great staying power.
- I've had them for just over a month and they haven't dried out
- They have a nice smell.
Things I'm Not So Crazy About
- They do dry my lips out a little.
- The colours on the packaging can be deceiving (colours that seem light, turn out darker etc).
I generally put a layer of gloss over the top, which gives the lips a lovely shine & makes the colours pop a little but more.
Overall, I think that they are great for a lipstain! They aren't too expensive, can be found in most stores and there is a colour to suit everyone. But best of all, they do what they promise to do!
I have 3 shades: 415 - Teasing Blush, 420 - Sassy Mauve & 435 - Flirty Nude.
415, 420, 435
415, 420, 435
Hope you all have a great day! xx